Function keys of your phone
How to transfer calls
When you have a call on the line, there are two ways to transfer it to a third party:
- Announcing the call to the third party first, to make sure the call is welcome and will be accepted
- Put the call on hold
- Dial the number you want to transfer the call to and announce the call
- If the third party wants to accept the call, press the transfer key
- Transferring the call unannounced. There will be no feedback on whether the third party is available and/or picking up the call:
- With a call on the line press the transfer key
- Dial the number of the third party to whom you intend to call
Pick up calls from your colleagues
You can pick up calls ringing on another extension, for example when the other extension is busy or when the user is absent.
Press “PickUp” on the secondary screen on the right – please be patient, this will take a few seconds.
Please follow the link below (works only internally) and choose a ringtone:
You can choose 2 ringtones – one for internal, and one for external calls. When done, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know which ringtone you want to use for internal and external calls (can also be just a single one for both calls).